Enhance the executive team’s effectiveness by providing high level and confidential administrative support service to the Executive Team. These duties include; Coordinate, schedule and arrange the calendars of the exec team and any associated travel bookings, be involved in the preparation, distribution and storage of confidential documents required by the Executive Team, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Ultimately, the successful candidate should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
Qualifications / Skills
- Tertiary qualification in business administration or related will be advantageous
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role as an executive or personal assistant to one or more Executive teams
- Valid drivers’ license (Own reliable vehicle)
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent communication skills – (via phone, email and in person)
- Excellent computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Ability to process large volumes of work
- Fluent in English and at least 1 of the other national languages, the more the better
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Communication and liaison:
- Liaising with clients and staff on behalf of the executive team.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Coordinating projects on behalf of the Executive team. Conduct project research matching potential customers from new sectors and markets, sourcing contact details, contacting the customers via email and telephone and setting up meetings and presentations. QC review and required clean up / formatting of meeting documents used at management meetings and for reporting by the Executive Team to the Board of Directors.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.data, and graphics.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks such as printing and binding, organising catering, transport, booking boardrooms, meet and greet visitors, travel recons, forex orders, credit card recons
- Taking minutes and coordinating meeting arrangements. Drafting agendas, minutes and reports.
- Conducting any other ad hoc tasks as instructed by the Executive team. Ad hoc requirements and select personal tasks
- Salary : MARKET RELATED
- Email CV : debbiemecs.co.za