Software Development Manager - Competitive CTC - Cape Town - Call Centre and Communications
a Large Call Centre and Communications giant is looking for a passionate, creative and dedicated Software development Manager.
This role will be part of the IT and Business Intelligence team, providing software solutions to fulfill strategic advances. The candidate will manage the deliverables and development of the software dev team to fulfill company requirements in line with the business strategy and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in delivering business value using technology
Minimum educational qualification:
Software Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred
Software development/Programming courses/certificates
4 years in related functional teams
2-4 years in supervisory/leadership roles
5-6 years IT related experience
Experience with Agile methodology and practice
Strong Database experience – MySql preferred
Experience integrating REST and SOAP APIs
Good understanding and experience of modern Web technologies, including PHP, JQuery, JSON, HTML, CSS'
Experience with Security Services and Technologies, including SSL Certificates, TLS Services
Advanced Excel skills
1. Assess potential impacts of technical solutions including risks, benefits cost
2. Ensure smooth solution integration across entities.
3. Ensure maximum optimisation of technology and sustainability
4. Engage and obtain buy in of all stakeholders to ensure acceptance of changing technology directions
5. Experience in leading a team of developers, setting goals, milestones and KPIs.
6. Ability to investigate and analyse information and to draw conclusions.
7. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
8. Agile, Solution driven & Problem-solving abilities
9. Drive delivery on agreed quality standards and turnaround times by monitoring deliverables
10. Write ‘clean’, well designed code
11. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
12. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
13. Follow industry best practices.
If you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.