Qualified Toolmaker – CAPE TOWN
An accredited Training Institute, the National Technologies Implementation Platform (NTIP), based in Cape Town, Western Cape has a requirement for a Qualified Toolmaker.
- Grade 12 / Matric/NQF L4/N3
- Trade - Tool Jig and Die Maker - Essential
- Assessor qualification - Preference
- Moderator qualification - Preference
- 5 years "on the job experience" – Essential
- Toolmaking experience in press and/or plastic tooling - Essential
- Manual Programming of CNC Machines (milling and turning)- Essential
- Machining knowledge on EDM Plunge / EDM wire cutting - Preference
- CAD experience - Preference
Key Job Functions
- Be able to work with students
- Facilitation, assessment and moderation of candidates for Trade Testing
- Conduct trade testing / assessment (Internal and External) Tool Maker- candidates
- Ensure full accreditation to NAMB and QCTO certificates.
- Maintain full accreditation to NAMB and QCTO, Safety Compliance and ISO 14001 Compliance
- Ensure all training records comply with the National Auditing Systems NAMB to 100%
- To prepare for internal NAMB, QCTO audits
- Ad hoc administration
- Rotation within all areas of the Training Centre
- Willing to travel to other training centers in other provinces when required.