Cosmopolitan Recruitment was formed in 2004 by Dan Magano. It is 100% owned and managed by him
Dan Magano has Honours Degree in Human Resources Develoment and Bachelor of Public Administration and other related post matric qualifications
The main business focus is the general recruitment of good quality candidates for all positions for any company
Cosmopolitan Recruitment has strong database of EE candidates for all positions
We pride ourself with the good quality candidates that we place with our prestige clients...
POSITION: INSTALLATION MANAGER
DIVISION: PLANT ENGINEERING - BOSKOP
REPORTING TO: MANUFACTURING MANAGER: PLANT ENGINEERING
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To oversee plant installations, scheduling, budget controls and equipment management
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Ensure high quality plant installations and safety standards
· Effectively managing risks, communicating risks to relevant stakeholders and identifying solutions
· Ensures adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures
· Supervising and control of plant installation processes.
· Driving decision-making to ensure smooth installations, minimising delays and setbacks
· Supervise and control planning activities for plant installation.
· Compiling material and equipment list for installation.
· Ordering of equipment and spares for installation
· Planning and control of plant installation to achieve targets.
· Reporting daily on progress, status, risk and issues associated with plant installation
· Managing the project installation schedule, cost and scope maintaining accountability throughout the project for funds allocation, schedule and scope changes.
· Integrating the services provided by all relevant team members across the organisation to ensure that the full scope is delivered successfully within the manpower and budget requirements
· Monitoring the delivery of plant installation to ensure that deviations from the plan are adequately managed, communicated and rectified
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Management and leadership of teams of installers who are responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing structures and major components
· An in-depth understanding and working knowledge of the manufacturing environment
· Contract/contractor management knowledge and skills
· Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
· Experience in planning and implementation of projects
· Good planning, integration and resources management skills
· Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with multiple disciplines both internally and externally.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations and report writing
· Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Power Point-proficient level (minimum).
· A minimum of Bachelor’s/BTech degree with minimum 3 years’ experience or National Diploma in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with 5-7 years relevant experience
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in plant installations or projects
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in staff management, performance management and leadership
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in capital/budget management (OPEX, CAPEX)
· PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
CLOSING DATE: 13 Jul 2018
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.