R7000 – R11 500 p/m + Standby allowance
Must reside in any of the following areas:
- Be in possession of a driver’s licence code: EB, EC or EC1 (Strictly).
- Valid PDP an advantage (Dangerous/Hazardous goods)
- Responsible, conscientious and medically fit individual, with 5-10 years, experienced in transporting dangerous goods (chemicals, diesel, petrol, electrical equipment, explosives, flammable materials etc).
- Must have 2-3 yrs experience in transporting goods using a Code EB/EC/EC1 vehicle pulling a standard trailer – NB MUST KNOW HOW TO REVERSE A VEHICLE WITH TRAILER ATTACHED AND WILL BE TESTED IN THAT REGARD.
Previous experience in any of the following areas is required:
- Driver transporting hazardous goods
- Driver for a cash-in-transit company
- Driver for a tactical response services company
- Driver for a vehicle tracking company
- Ambulance/medical emergency Driver
- Driver for towing company
- Must be willing to be on standby and work as part of a well coordinated team
- Literate in English and understand Afrikaans
- Basic knowledge of first level fire fighting and first aid
- Basic computer skills.
A well spoken, responsible Driver is required in this position. If you have the abovementioned requirements and are available immediately, please send your CV to: infocateam.co.za
REFERENCE: "Driver (Area you are applying for) in the subject line ie Driver (Welkom)