Cosmopolitan Recruitment was formed in 2004 by Dan Magano. It is 100% owned and managed by him
Dan Magano has Honours Degree in Human Resources Develoment and Bachelor of Public Administration and other related post matric qualifications
The main business focus is the general recruitment of good quality candidates for all positions for any company
Cosmopolitan Recruitment has strong database of EE candidates for all positions
We pride ourself with the good quality candidates that we place with our prestige clients...
Supervisor: Retail Department
To manage the daily operational function of the retail gift shops in a safe and environmentally friendly manner by leading and enabling a team of retail staff in a values based environment.
· Successful day to day running of the retail outlets
· Organizing staff schedules and delegating duties
· Customer Care
· Performance Management
· Stock Management
Qualifications and Technical and Functional knowledge and skills
· A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience essential
· Previous experience within a retail environment
· Creative with strong merchandising skills
· Service orientation
· Strong planning and organizing ability
· Strong leadership ability
· Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of staff
· Competent in Ms Word and Ms Excel at intermediate level
· Good performance and attendance record
Behavioral competencies essential
This positionrequires you to be:
· Resourceful - evidenced in your ability to grow and learn to deal with challenges and change.
· Excellent - evidenced in your ability to set standards, inspire and manage performance, focus on continuous improvement and take responsibility.
· Strategic - evidenced in your ability to understand purpose, values and objectives, to harness resources, make decisions and take appropriate action.
· Enabling – evidenced in your ability to simplify, provide resources and facilitate optimal performance.
· Engaging – evidenced in your ability to elicit voluntary and willing contribution from those with whom they work.
· Creative - evidenced in your ability to contribute to the crafting of awe-inspiring experiences.