Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job:
Apply knowledge of engineering technology and biological science to manufacturing/agricultural problems concerned with power and machinery, electrification, structures, soil and water conservation, and processing of manufacturing/agricultural products.
- Must have experience in design review of HV and LV electrical systems, fully conversant with protection and coordination, Transformer mechanical & electrical protection, Switchgear, working with short circuit analysis modules like ETAP, Engineering calculations (MV Overhead line calculations, Breaker sizing, cable sizing, earthing conductor sizing, Generator sizing. LV/MV load calculation analysis); trouble shoot electrical systems like MCC’s, VSD’s, AC/DC motors, transformers, generators, fibre optic cables, electric cables etc.
- Work in the agricultural industry to design structures, equipment, and processes. Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering. Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products.
- Able in the manufacturing/agricultural industry to design structures, equipment, and processes.
- Experienced working in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering.
- Develop ways to conserve soil and water.
- Improve the processing and storage of manufacturing/agricultural products.
- Perform extensive research and development.
- Supervise production of machinery.
- Specify functional requirements during development phase.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety.
- Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts required
- Control the overall operation of processes.
- Supervise production of aerial vehicles.
- Ensure designed systems function reliably and for a long time.
- Use computer engineering software on a daily basis
- Design performance upgrades as needed.
- Design products to increase the production of farm products.
- Design farmhouses, barns, and other shelters.
- Plan sanitation, ventilation, and heating systems.
- Create power machines used for, fertilization, and harvesting.
- Develop pesticide control products and machinery.
- Design an electric power system.
- Develop ways to use power for curing and drying crops.
- Design irrigation, drainage, and flood control systems.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree inmanufacturing/agricultural engineering or biological engineering
- Must have 8 years’ experience working in a related industry
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.