Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job
Apply knowledge of engineering technology and biological science to manufacturing/agricultural problems concerned with power and machinery, electrical, structures, soil and water conservation, and processing of agricultural products.
- Proven & successful track record in directly planning large multi-million dollar projects.
- Proven experience in engineering project planning, implementation, analysis, contract interpretation, budget development, critical path planning, and administration of engineering projects.
- Must be able to design manufacturing/agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design (CAD) technology
- Test manufacturing/agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure that they perform properly
- Design food-processing plants and supervise manufacturing operations
- Plan and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems
- Design structures to store and process crops
- Design housing and environments to maximize animals’ comfort, health, and productivity
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to managing pollution, controlling rivers, and protecting and using other water resources
- Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects in manufacturing/agriculture and related industries
- Able to communicate well, and present plans and projects to clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that the plans can be evaluated and any necessary changes made
- Work in the agricultural industry to design structures, equipment, and processes. Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering. Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of project planning experience in Chemical, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing/Agricultural or Mining/Fertilizer industry.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.