Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job
Plan, direct and coordinate the manufacturing activities in industrial plants, including the design, construction, modification, performance and maintenance of equipment and machinery
Tasks include determining standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance, inspecting plant and machinery to ensure optimum performance, directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, scheduling and planning production activities.
- Liaise with clients to identify their requirements
- Investigate and undertake analysis on how to improve existing projects or components
- Summarize scientific and engineering principles in an easy to understand manner
- Write technical reports to summarize findings
- Cover the concept, specification, tender and development of new projects or components
- Design the aesthetics, materials and functionality of components
- Use CAD, CAN and CAM systems to design and visualize projects
- Undertake model making, prototyping and product testing
- Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs
- Undertake complex calculations
- Communicate effectively with the clients, colleagues and contractors involved in a project
- Lead a team of engineers
- Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget.
- Hands-on experience in design, engineering and/or fabrication of welded components preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative approach for generating new ideas.
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering discipline required.
- Maximum of 10 years of experience in related Industry in a similar role
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.