Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job
Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods.Develop and sustain manufacturing processes to meet or exceed the technical requirements of clients while achieving quality, and cost objectives. Lead the implementation of manufacturing processes including, but not limited to: facilities, layout, equipment selection and installation, work flow, process characterization, process monitoring/control methods, material handling, tool selection, consumables, documentation, training, support, and equipment service/maintenance. Characterize, verify, and validate manufacturing processes to meet various regulatory requirements using Advanced Quality Planning methods.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; request findings and feedback from operators.+
- Must be able to perform Hazop, Hazid, SIF and SIL verification and Validation.
- Must have solid experience in utilities heat and mass balances
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests and accurately submitting reports
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base by using relevant software programs; entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and experience:
- BS or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, or industrial engineering.
- Utilities system design which includes steam systems, water systems, power generation, air systems, fuel gas, water treatment, etc.
- Must have 4 years plant experience ( construction, commissioning, or operation)
- 8 years minimum experience as Process Engineer
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.