Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY
Purpose of the job
Process Engineering consists of the analysis of operations and the development of procedures / processes to be used by various groups such as production, overhaul, repair, test, and quality. Under the direction of a Supervisor and/or more-experienced Engineer(s), this person will perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles / practices. This person will also pursue initiatives to improve the effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
- Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and service (while working from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications, and/or other pertinent information).
- Must be able to perform Hazop, Hazid, SIF and SIL verification and Validation.
- Must have solid experience in utilities heat and mass balances
- Prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats, and general instructions.
- Review and analyse a variety of engineering data, documents, & reports.
- Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that a specified engineering criterion is suitable for the proposed application, and recommend revisions (as appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, or coordinate relatively straight-forward engineering analyses & tests; this will also involve preparation of related reports & summaries for review.
- Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Actions) to avoid recurrences.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering-oriented field of study
- Utilities system design which includes steam systems, water systems, power generation, air systems, fuel gas, water treatment, etc.
- Must have 4 years plant experience ( construction, commissioning, or operation)
- 8 years minimum
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.