Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY!
Contributes to the management of day to day and long term maintenance integrity for the mechanical plant, in line with established policies, procedures and frameworks, to ensure optimal value and results for the asset management department and enabling the business to meet availability, reliability and generation targets.
- Provide, deliver & manage Proactive Reliability Maintenance Services through Condition Monitoring Technologies (Vibration, Thermography, Lubrication, Motor & Current Signature Analysis, Ultrasonic and Acoustic Emission Testing), setting up databases, taking measurements, making analysis and establishing reports and troubleshooting works; fan dynamic balancing & machine laser alignment corrective tasks and training programs he provides in accordance to service agreement with customers.
- Work according to total quality management principles, ensuring zero defect objectives & safety, customer satisfaction and reaching the agreed key performance indicators.
- Solid experience in project management (project quality, costs and time schedules) of service agreement & contracts with customers.
- Conduct classroom and on-site training courses in machine condition monitoring with vibration analysis as a minimum.
- Support the sales team in product technical assistance & conduct product training.
- Knowledge and skills in vibration measurement & analysis is a must. Local and/or Global Certification in Vibration Analysis following the ASNT & ISO or other known standard and knowledge & know how in special techniques in machine diagnostics such as in Turbomachinery, Pump Performance services is a plus.
- Able to communicate well in English, both written and oral and likes to work in a team environment
- Must have good planning & scheduling skills, effective time management skills, coordination, communication, interpersonal, networking, presentation and problem solving negotiation skills;
- Organized, independent, self-motivated, working style and
- Competent in PC applications (i.e. MS-Office, MS Projects); others
- Successful candidate will be based in Makati City and willing to travel from time to time to other areas of assignments required in fulfilling his work or assigned project
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or related field with minimum of 2 years’ experience on machine application, maintenance & engineering, reliability engineering and condition monitoring of machines
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.