Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY!
The lubrication management professional will be responsible for management of all lubrication maintenance functions including oil analysis, lubricant selection, lubrication practices, lubricant handling and storage, and contamination control.
The lubrication management professional reports to the plant engineer or maintenance superintendent and has direct-line reports including lubrication technicians and lubricant analysts
- Oversees the selection and performance specifications of all lubricants for each machine, assisted by other engineers and departments, OEMs and lubricant suppliers.
- Establishes grease vs. oil guidelines.
- Ensures lubricants are optimally selected with respect to cost, wear control, energy conservation, safety, quality and environmental factors.
- Ensures that lubricants are compatible with the machine, process fluids and work environment.
- Writes lubricant standards for all lubricant products.
- Implements a lubricant consolidation strategy.
- Is a member of the buying team for selection of lubricant supplier(s)
- Effective oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent understanding of lubricants and general industrial engineering applications
- Customer facing experience desirable
- Experience working on and around industrial equipment
- Experience in lubricant handling and application best practices
- Knowledge of the Fuels and Lubricant marketplace desirable
- Hands on approach to engineering
- Self-motivated with ability to work alone
- Experience in the use of: MS Word, Excel, Outlook/or similar for the input and extraction of data and information
- Demonstrate accurate engineering reporting skills
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 10 Years’ experience in a similar role, in a similar industry
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.