Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY!
Purpose of the job:
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for the process design of multiple plant systems in one or more refining technologies. This person will also supervise small studies or projects,and be responsible for scheduling and estimating the work effort.
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Design, manage and interpret bench-scale laboratory experiments aimed at understanding the mineral dressing characteristics of ore body and constituents aimed at understanding the process and implement solutions based on findings.
- Design, manage and interpret pilot plant demonstrations of the beneficiation processes
- Provide process specific technical input into team project work and provide input and evaluation into recovery estimates along with acting as the process lead on studies and projects
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working environment among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Engineering (e.g. Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Development, Agricultural, Food Science or Mechanical Engineering).
- Mining, Chemical or Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in plant operation, process engineering, ore beneficiation, mineral processing or similar experience.
- 10 years of total experience minimum
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.