Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Manufacturing / Agricultural
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY ONLY!
In this exciting role we are looking for a team player with experience in a complex and international process environment. You are responsible for the support and consulting of the business line for the effective and efficient use of the SAP ERP system in the processes of production, disposition, forecast and SAP query technology.
Purpose of the job:
- Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and service (while working from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications, and/or other pertinent information).
- Significant and proven experience working with SAP ERP Module PP
- Good understanding of Utilities system design which includes steam systems, water systems, power generation, air systems, fuel gas, water treatment, etc.
- Must be able to perform Hazop, Hazid, SIF and SIL verification and Validation.
- Must have solid experience in utilities, heat and mass balances
- Prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats, and general instructions.
- Review and analyse a variety of engineering data, documents, & reports.
- Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed application, and recommend revisions (as appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, or coordinate relatively straight-forward engineering analyses & tests; this will also involve preparation of related reports & summaries for review.
- Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and CAPA (Corrective And Preventative Actions) to avoid recurrences.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required by the Project Leader and Subproject Leader for IS Projects in Production and Disposition
- Introducing, training and supporting users
- Cooperation to ensure the continuous improvement of the processes
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant degree in Engineering combined with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar (Senior Process Engineer) role within a manufacturing/agricultural environment
- Must have 5 years plant experience in utilities, sulfuric acid facility construction, commissioning, or operations.
- 10 years minimum as a Process Engineer
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.