Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Experienced Financial Advisors
Type of Business:
Selling points to Advisors are quite comprehensive
- We offer a basic salary of R11 000 per month for the first 2 months whilst in training.
- Commission split potential of 100%.
- Vesting bonus that would result in 140% of commission.
- Interest free Technology loan of R20k to purchase technological equipment.
- Telemarketers making appointments.
- Full back-office/admin support.
- Upfront bursaries for industry related degrees/certificates/diplomas.
- On-going training and Mentorship and a career plan with the ultimate goal of owning your own franchise (should they want the option).
- Offices are in Ferndale, but the company provides a technology loan to advisors so they can easily setup a home office should they want to.
- Advisors need to be 23 years or older
- Advisors need to have a minimum of a year’s advisory experience and possess their RE5 certificate.
- If the advisor is in the industry for more than 6 years, he/she needs to have 120 FAIS credits on NQF Level 5, in their name.
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle compulsory to travel to clients on a daily basis.
- Must have matric.
- Foreigners are welcome provided they have a passport, work permit and international/SA drivers license.
- A CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD
- A clear credit record would be favourable, but I can motivate for exceptional advisors with credit records, provided they have a payment plan arrangement with the default vendor.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.