Conduct trust account Audits/inspections
- Forensic auditing
- Provide advisory service
- Assess financial matters relating to legal aspects
- Investigate general status of practice
- Compile reports
Compile investigation reports and submit to the HOD
- Compile investigation reports and submit to HOD
Give evidence in Disciplinary enquiries and court when required
- Ensure all information is available at hearings and court appearances
Management of office
- Telephone enquiries
- Statutory/Regulatory Body for Attorneys.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA(SA));
- Registered and in good standing with IRBA;
- Auditing of Trust Accounts Experience in the attorneys’ environment is mandatory;
- Proactive and analytical;
- Takes initiative;
- Good report writing skills;
- Computer literate; and
- Willingness to travel.
- This is an EE & AA position, African Male or Female will be given preference.
- A candidate with disability will be added an advantage.