A home-based business is looking for a project co-ordinator to provide support to all project stakeholders for various projects.
This will be for a fixed-term contract starting in the next month or two, and will extend over a period of 8-12 months. You will be required to be available full time for the duration of the contract.
Must have a good understanding and experience in Services SETA learnership compliance
- Manage and support all SETA related activities such as applications for grant funding, preparing for site visits, managing SETA projects, liaising with the SETA on behalf of the company
- Ensure compliance of all SETA processes and requirements for projects and learnerships
- Create and manage project and implementation plans for all projects
- Manage tender applications
- Manage customer queries and complaints
- Update and maintain learner records on the system
- Collate and distribute all monthly project stats and reports
Please complete the online application form at at http://idleads.co.za/vacancies/
Closing date for applications is Friday 24 august. If you do not hear from us by 31 August, please consider your application unsuccessful.