Export Sales Manager- Africa
R600 – 700 000 per annum CTC depending on experience
The position requires a good understanding of the Conventional, Packaging and Digital print market and the value of our solutions. The position entails comprehensive research of the market and the development of an appropriate route to market. To identify people on the ground for “route to market” purposes and establish, develop and manage the relationships. The management and formalization of these relationships is crucial in respect to annual targets, formal reviews and commission structures etc.
· B Comm Marketing or equivalent
· Strong background knowledge of print industry as a Sales Representative
· Excellent performance and sales track record in export markets
· Have passion and flexibility to travel long distances in Africa
Areas of responsibility:
· To carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies in export markets.
· Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching customer needs and requirements.
· Identify new business opportunities by tapping potential customers from different countries
· Make sure existing customers are retained and increase growth.
· To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedure.
· Ensure that targets set for different territories is achieved.
· Working directly with export distributors offering sales support. And reviewing their performance, so relevant information can be provided to management team.
· Responsible for promoting new products to existing and new customers as well as inform them of appropriate technological developments.
· Conduct on-going business development initiatives with existing and potential customers
· Update and maintain database on Sales Force
· Implement budget and sales plan for assigned territory I conjunction as well as Manage budget to ensure all sales and marketing activities are within agreed budgets.
· Maintain up to date customer satisfaction reports and take necessary steps to ensure high level of on-going “ after sales service and satisfaction”
· Manage and control inventory levels.
· Facilitate consignment counts where applicable
· Maintain internal relationships
· Collaborate with divisional heads, marketing team and technical team
Soft Skills required:
· Interpersonal Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Planning and Organizing
· Time management skills
· Verbal and writing skills
· Able to work under pressure