Caren Evans is the sole member of Dianes Placements CC, which opened its doors for business in 1992. I worked in the legal field for over 20 years. We are specialists in legal recruitment - professional and non-professional staff. The success of Dianes Placements as a recruitment agency is based on the placement of quality personnel and it's professionalism with regard to proper screening/interviewing and reference checks of all applicants....
A well established law firm in Sandton is looking for an assistant bookkeeper to start on 1 September 2018; Salary negotiable depending on experience
The job requirements are as follows: -
- The person should have prior experience in law firm
- Receipting incoming payments to the trust account;
- Posting payments;
- Investing trust monies
- Attending to setting up electronic funds transfer payments
- Should not be a smoker
- Able to attend to other bookkeeping tasks
- happy to take instructions from a female senior bookkeeper
- should be rigorously accurate and precise
- should be a team player - will have to interact with conveyancing secretaries.
- Very little litigation and correspondence accounts – primarily conveyancing bookkeeping
- interfacing with Nedbank, Standard Bank , bank Absa and First National Bank payment profiles
- Starting hours ; 7 AM
- Should have clean criminal record.