Mechanical PROCESS ENGINEER MANAGER – West Rand, Jhb
Manufacturer of commercial appliances / catering equipment
Technical strategy of the company, by defining the product development methodology (lean/agile).
Lead the planning, execution and success of Engineering Projects while recommending best practices and assessing the feasibility of new business requirements.
- Day to day running of the department and managing the processes relating to developing of new products and the upliftment of the current product offering.
- Managing project deadlines, while maximizing the departments productivity, by implementing processes that can measure outputs.
- Responsible for dealing with endemic issues and handling customer concerns.
Skills / Experience:
- B Eng (Mech or Electrical) or PMP
- Min 5 years’ experience - in managing an Engineering Department
- 3 years’ experience in 3D design software package - such as Solidworks or Inventor
- Strong Drawing office administration skills
- Must have some experience in Change Management.
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams in a project setting.
- Ability to handle customers’ requests professionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish a culture of innovation.
- Sound understanding of Agile Project Management.
- Ability to provide leadership and motivate a diverse team.
- Sound understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Good understanding of the Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) principles.
- Strong business acumen.
Salary R700, 000 CTC per year (negotiable with the experience)
If interested & have the above qualifications and experience, please send full detailed CV to LPT Personnel Consulting, email: Lpttelkomsa.net / or call 083 449 7474