Engineering PROJECT MANAGER – West Rand, Jhb
Manufacturer of commercial appliances/ equipment
Expanding the factory to incorporate a new manufacturing facility.
This project which will involve the following:
Skills / Experience:
- B Eng (Mech or Electrical) or PMP
- Min 5 years’ experience - in a similar position
- 3 years’ experience in 3D design software package - such as Solidworks or Inventor
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams in a project setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership and motivate a diverse team.
- Sound understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Good understanding of the Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) principles.
- Strong business acumen.
Salary R700, 000 CTC per year (negotiable with the experience)
If interested & have the above qualifications and experience, please send full detailed CV to LPT Personnel Consulting, email: Lpttelkomsa.net / or call: 083 449 7474