Branch/Sales Manager- Alberton
Recoin Properties is calling all successful real estate agents/managers, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling residential properties and possess an NQF 4 qualification in real estate.
Recoin Properties is looking to employ a Branch/Sales Manager that has the drive, skills and personality to run a branch in Alberton Area.
- Industry experience a must.
- Minimum of 5 experience
- Local market knowledge non-negotiable
- Proven sales leadership experience
- Valid Driver's license and own reliable car
- Must be computer literate
- Required licence or certification from EAAB
- Team player, as well as a team builder with a positive attitude
- Self-starter, proactive, intelligent, understands and appreciates the different skill sets and dynamics required of a successful leader working in a competitive and challenging environment
Job Responsibility includes:
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Actively manage, develop, coach, and motivate sales team members to build a strong respected and trusted culture within the office environment and encourage sound sales results
- To grow market share, sales and profitability
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings
- Provide a Branch Strategy and budget
- To ensure compliance with all legal requirements and current legislation
- Ensure that sales and closing objectives of sales team members are met and that proper procedures are followed and all legal/regulatory criteria are adhered to
- Monitor, evaluate and drive sales team productivity and reporting
- Assure quality of product and service meets company standards driving a focus on customer satisfaction
The following will be advantageous:
- Experience in Real Estate( Residential or commercial)
- Relevant NQF4 Qualification
- Any business related tertiary qualification
- Sales experience in general
- Basic remuneration – R10000,00 plus commission
- Commission – 50/50 split for individual sales
- Commission earned on Agents –5% of all deals per Agent
We offer the following to all our brokers:
- Leads from our internet marketing search engines.
- We ensure you have potential clients to call upon.
- Laptop, office environment with connectivity to enable you to do business with ease.
Note: All marketing costs are paid for by the Agency/brokerage.
Please email your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
E-mail your CV to: admin1recoinproperties.co.za