QA Practitioner/Administrator: Exp in the Automotive Industry!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General administration in the QA Department – audits, CAR’s, Customer Complaints.
- Control point for all changes to the manual under instruction from Quality Risk Manager and approval by QA Manager.
- Distribution of the manual changes.
- Monitoring the status of the various standards in use.
- Purchasing of new standards.
- Minute taking at all quality meetings.
- Extensive internal auditing of the QA system to the various standards maintained at the company
- Overseeing the various external audits
- All other administrative tasks as required by the Q.A. Manager.
- Skilled with Microsoft office
- QA qualifications
Pls send detailed cv in Word Format, Stipulate salary at current and last company worked at, reason for leaving, notice period and also a facial pic