Microsoft CRM Consultant (EKE284)
R30000 –R65000 per month CTC depending on experience
As a top Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems Implementer, we are looking for independent, entrepreneurially minded individuals to join our team working on enterprise level CRM Implementations.
As a Microsoft CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients to implement the software according to our proven methodology. You will be working very closely with the client, often independently and mostly on-site, with the full backing of the CRM team.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest growing CRM application. It makes use of cutting edge technologies that support its on premise and cloud based deployment. You’ll be exposed to the O365 and Azure platforms including Mobile. Being so tightly integrated with the rest of the Microsoft product stack, you will be exposed to complementing products such as Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI.
Plug into an existing team of passionate and experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM professionals who will assist you in getting to grips with the product and set you on a well-defined learning path to CRM Certification. Update your skills to include this very marketable business package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project managing implementations of Microsoft CRM for blue-chip clients using our proven methodology
- Running requirements workshops and documenting
- Implementation, set up and configuration of the software according to each client’s unique requirements
- Using data migration and integration tools
- Writing and customizing reports (SQL Reporting Services, etc.)
- Basic customizations, including SQL queries, views, stored procedures and integration services and j-script
- Post implementation support
This role for a Microsoft CRM Consultant requires someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to analyze and interpret business needs from all levels. We’re looking for people who are passionate about packaged business application software and have experience with CRM or ERP packages.
A knowledge of Microsoft SQL is required. Previous Microsoft software development experience and/or MCP certification would be a bonus.
Please email CV to recruitmentkontak.co.za and quote EKE284
#microsoft #CRM #consultant #jobs #johannesburg