Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
Static Equipment engineer in Asset engineering department provides technical support, consultancy, analytical studies and strategic resolution that enhance and improve the plant safety, reliability and maintainability through DE studies and MTA actions related, development of Maintenance Strategy and other reliability programs such as RCM, DE, AMP, RCA and LFI. Technical support and coaching for R&M personnel is a key role of this job.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate and provide recommendations generated in e-TSR system.
- Provide technical support & assurance to major maintenance & T/ A.
- Lead complex MOC as technical focal point.
- Provide technical recommendations as MOC Static Equipment member.
- Recognize system/instrumentation threat and communicate and register threat in MTA.
- Participate in MTA review and action development.
- Conduct/study/investigate and provide technical recommendations for theassigned DE/MTA/RCM/RCA/AMP.
- Create strategy/vision/optimization in terms of maintenance/technologyand energy.
- Review/improve standards and procedures to match the latest globalstandard and best practices e.g. maintenance strategies, SMP, SMS, etc.
- Provide technical awareness training to enhance the technical knowledge fornewcomers.
- Comply with process safety and SHEM requirements.
- Conduct survey and spot checks for quality measure purposes.
- Profession in plant trouble shooting.
- Lead team to identify all the technical issues and take right decision to resolve them.
- Handle all OEM Vendors and Shell communication and formalize decision-making.
- Deal with competing demand Reliability tools, R&M technical Support and site wide initiatives and changes.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Proficient time and task management.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in KPi’s .i.e. definition, capturing methods, analysis, reporting and corrective measures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Wide knowledge of safety and risk assessment for the petrochemical and process industries
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum B.E in Mechanical engineering.
- Preferable certified in API Code(s) e.g. APl - 570, 510, 653 or 580
- Minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance in Oil / Gas/ chemical plant.
- Knowledgeable with ASME/ API standards and codes requirements e.g. ASME SEC VIII, ASME B31.3, APl-560, APl-570, API-571, APl - 510, APl-653 ...etc.
- Good knowledge in field of inspection and engineering of stationary Equipment e.g. Tank, Vessel, Column, Exchanger, Fire Box, Piping... etc.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Demonstrated project and turnaround maintenance
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.