Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
To drive competency management programs. Develop and assure effective implementation of Professional staff Competency systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop the annual assigned department training plan (IDP/DDP). This shall be done based on the result of gap assessment, high value learning, and performance analysis, business need and department feedback
- Prioritizing and working independently and as part of the team
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Effectively utilizing the different types of LMS
- Be part of, and execute cross-functional projects, establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with senior level management.
- Review and update department Competency model on a regular interval with SME support and when business need dictates.
- Manage all training activities of the assigned department including competency gap assessment and follows up on training development courses conducted for all department employees.
- Develops and maintain an effective technical & SEeD program including progress follow-up and provision of material and curriculum within the site.
- Prepare and deliver general training to department staff.
- Coordinate with assigned department technical SME to prepare and deliver training to department staff.
- Assure the training activities are implemented and incompliance with Sadaf training procedure standards.
- Ensure employees have the right training resource available on shift / staff
- Maintain training record, files and monitors competency & IDP progress.
- 40 to 80 employees are supported
- 100% IDP completion
- Annual DDP approved within target
- Training materials fully updated
- Training record fully updated
- Total compliance with SHEM04 and training procedures
- Training quality measured
- Provide coaching and challenge to assigned departments employees on IDP, competency and training issues.
- Provide challenge to assigned departments management DDP and compliance to training guidelines.
- Reduced percentage of RCA findings related to training guidelines.
- Meeting the SEeD KPIs
- Learnings from conferences tracked
- Update training assessment aiming at rectifying RCA issues related to training.
- Resolve and audit issues related to training quality.
- Investigate & facilitate resolving delays and interruptions in qualification duration
- Decide on proper intervention required for violations to training guidelines.
- Proficient communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical Thinking Skills / RCA
- Competency Management
- Decision making
- Communications competencies
- Microsoft office
- Training cycle
- Training need analysis
- Able to understand and execute Competency systems and concepts
- People management
- Establish and build strong working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Team player and dependable
- Good understanding of SHEMS
- At all times, demonstrate and promote the Companies Values
- Understand and apply General EHSS Rules
- Training staff
Qualifications and experience:
- General B.S. degree in Engineering or Science/Diploma with depth knowledge and experience in industrial filed.
- Experienced in manufacturing, petrochemical plant essential-8 years
- Must have effective training skills and experience
- Good Analytical skills
- Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written).
- Familiar with latest techniques, tools & maintenance work methods
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confident, professional and flexible
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.