Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
Under the general direction of specialty Maintenance Electrical Manager, the Maintenance Senior Analyst of all Electrical and provides his support to run the entire sites safely and efficiently without interruption.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with company policies and SHEM’s procedures and contribute to achieving target SHE rates. Also, leading assigned safety investigation or analysis as required.
- Understand and apply applicable Electrical code and standards.
- Support operation and maintenance daily activities related to all Electrical (normal or emergency cases) which require knowledge and assessment.
- Review/monitor supplier designs of all Electrical standards, specifications, process requirements. Also enhance Electrical reliability and availability especially SHE and production critical equipment by utilizing all internal and external resources including vendors and contractors. In addition, all other relevant documents to be documented and tracked.
- Ensure the availability of all of all Electrical spare parts of SHE and production critical and other required spares review and support material team with required data for new part registration formalities and follow up for all issues related to all Electrical obsoleteness.
- Ensure testing, maintaining and modifying existing Electrical and established maintenance strategies (PM) and ensure all tools and manpower required are provided for completing the work activities.
- Generate new SMP and ensure QA/QC with SMP is well implemented to provide quality execution of all Electrical activities.
- Ensures that staff requirements are met, attending (TRP, development, HR policies, etc), delivering BP, controlling allocated financial budget, etc.
- Initiates and support Electrical projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce maintenance costs.
- Ensure quality of entered data in SAP as well as proper update of equipment history files.
- Ensure exchanging maintenance best practices with MCE domain, vendors and SADAE maintenance crafts.
- Maintenance KPI’s related to specialty field Electrical maintenance
- Work towards production targets
- Best practices implementation
- LFI implementation
- Mitigation of Assets threats
- Support the maintenance team with daily major issues to Solve and maintain all Electrical performance by providing detailed analysis and actions.
- Lead possible solutions of complex technical and safety related problems.
- Engage and influence leaders to adopt new ideas to enhance safety, reliability, sustainability or cost saving.
- Investigate & implement the corrective actions for quality related problems.
- Generating specific and effect short and long-term actions/recommendations to enhance specialty.
- Engaging effectively with all levels (front liners, supervisors, Managers, Senior Manager and Executive management team)
- Measuring department performance and driving continual measurable improvement over time
- Assessing equipment integrity risks effectively and making appropriate decisions to eliminate them or to safeguard against their impact.
- Conduct risk assessments and compile reports
- Result driven and focused
- Good crisis management abilities
- Must be assertive and a leader
- Strong leader, able to motivate others
- Develop and Empower People
- Employee Performance Management
- General EHSS Rules
- Incident Investigation and reporting
- Demonstrate our values and Code of Ethics Awareness
- Be experienced I business planning and KPI’s
- Adhere and apply company’s SHEMS and SHEMS MS.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of manufacturing management systems (e.g. Maintenance management systems).
- Analytical Thinking Skills.
- Compile and analyse statistical analysis.
- General Managerial and leadership competencies.
- Strong decision making abilities
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Conduct risk assessment.
- Excellent planning skills
- Microsoft office proficient
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Diploma degree in Electrical or equivalent experience in electrical field.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in relative working fields.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.