Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
Under the general direction of specialty Maintenance instrument Manager, the Maintenance Senior Analyst of all instrument and provides his support to run the entire sites safely and efficiently without interruption.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Comply with the company’s policies and SHEM’s procedures and contribute to achieving target SHE rates. Also, leading assigned safety investigation or analysis as required.
• Support operation and maintenance daily activities related to all instrument (normal or emergency cases) which require knowledge and assessment. Provide Quality Recommendations to support such activities. Support Function tests and critical Maintenance Jobs.
• Report chronic & critical issues affecting production & safety, provide improvement plans & implement actions given by Defect elimination studies etc. to enhance the reliability and availability of instruments especially SHE and production critical equipment..
• Ensure availability of spare parts of all field Instrumentation as per spare strategy, Create/Update Material Codes, carry out Technical evaluations of proposals w.r.t standards/Specifications/Requirements, review & report system obsoleteness of field instruments and propose alternatives by coordinating with vendors.
• Ensure all the PMs are carried out as per the established maintenance strategies (PM), Communicate with supervisors and ensure availability of all tools as per requirement.
• Generate new SMP and ensure QA/QC with SMP is well implemented to provide quality execution of all instrument activities. Review Documents and Drawings and initiate revision if required.
• Initiates and support Instrument projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce maintenance costs.
• Ensure quality of entered data in SAP as well as proper update of equipment history files.
• Participate in T/A, Prepare scope of work, Material BOM & Support QA/QC of T/A Activities.
• Comply with Company BP for HR/ER requirements.
• Department BP objectives
• Maintenance KPI’s related to specialty field instrument maintenance
• Production targets
• Best practices implementation
• LFI implementation
• SRRP KPIs
• Mitigation of Assets threats.
• Support the maintenance team with daily major issues to Solve and maintain all Instrument performance by provide detail analysis and actions.
• Lead resolutions of complex technical and safety related problems.
• Engage and influence leaders to adopt new ideas to enhance safety, reliability, sustainability or cost saving.
• Investigate & implement the corrective actions for quality related problems.
• Generating specific and effect short and long-term actions/recommendations to enhance all instrument integrity.
• Engaging effectively with all site different levels (front liners, supervisors, Managers, Senior Manager and Executive management team)
• Measuring department performance and driving continual measurable improvement over time
• Assessing equipment integrity risks effectively and making appropriate decisions to eliminate them or to safeguard against their impact.
• Applicable Instrument code and standards.
• Understand and apply company’s SHEMS and SHEMS MS.
• Understand manufacturing management systems (e.g. Maintenance management systems).
• Analytical Thinker
• Compile and analyse Statistical data
• General Managerial and leadership competencies.
• Must have good decision making abilities
• Able to coach and mentor others
• Strong command of the English language, written and verbally.
• Plan, execute risk assessment.
• Must be able to plan ahead, and execute plans accordingly- Business Planning and KPI’s
• Target and result driven
• Manage any possible crisis and or conflict
• Able to motivate others by leading
• Develop and Empower People
• Employee Performance Management
• Understand and apply EHSS and SHEMS Rules
• Investigate and report on all incidents Incident Investigation
• Demonstrate company Values and Code of Ethics Awareness
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
• Apply problem solving and decision making skills.
• Assertive, strong leader
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum Diploma degree in Instrument or equivalent experience in Instrument Field.
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in relative working fields.
• Microsoft office proficient
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204
execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.