Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen
Two Semesters or longer
Type of Business:
13 000, 00 – 20 000,00RMB (Chinese Yuan) ($1960 - $3000)
Teach English, literature, writing, reading, and plan and deliver lessons & evaluate the students’ work progress. Marking of papers. Have a solid understanding of pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure. Must be able to use various instructional strategies to meet the needs of the students. Have an excellent communication skill to be able to engage classes effectively and communicate well with parents, colleagues and school administration. Travel, accommodation, medical insurance etc. will be supplied by employer.
Key Performance Areas:
- Work 5 days week
- Teach - Kindergarten – 3 – 7 years of age
- Primary – 7 – 13 years of age
- Middle School – 13 – 16 years of age
- High School – 16 – 19 years of age
- University – 19 years of age – Up
- Training Centre – All Levels
- Be able to perform all kind of activities with students – Jumping, walking, gesturing, standing the entire classes. etc.
- Abilities to teach AP Level classes
- Special ability skills such a dancing, singing, art, music
- Be able to work with foreign teachers
- Education Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL – Teaching Certificate
- 22 – 50 years of age
- Non – Criminal Background check
- Police Clearance certificate
- Residence card/ ID document – America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa or U.K.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in teaching English after graduation
- Must have English as first & home language
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.