Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
The Condition Monitoring Engineer provides engineering support to the Condition Monitoring Technicians and rotating equipment engineers. The Condition Monitoring Engineer develops and implements inspection intervals and preventative maintenance recommendations from Reliability Centre Maintenance Group. Monitor and report rotating equipment for physical degradation and compare this data with trends.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate and provide recommendations generated in e-TSR system.
- Perform health assessment of critical RE before and after the TA by recording and assessing base line data.
- Excellent knowledge of conditioning and monitoring methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Emerson CSI 2140 data collector or equivalent.
- Provide technical support and assurance in assigned project from CDP to completion
- Provide technical support and assurance in assigned major special project from TAD to completion in timely manner
- Audit SYSTEM-1 and take action as required for configuration and calibrations.
- Manage condition monitoring hardware and software for online, System 1, and periodic condition monitoring, CSI.
- Monitor and report condition monitoring program is progressing as per the plan.
- Review/improve SADAF standard to match the latest global standard and best practices in line with Engineering standard, and international best practices.
- Provide technical awareness training to enhance the technical knowledge for newcomers.
- Comply to process safety and SHEM requirements
- Conduct survey and spot checks for quality measure purposes
- Achieve BP KPIs
- Profession in plant trouble shooting
- Lead technical team to identify all the issues
- Provide guidance and take right decision to resolve the plant issues
- Participate in rotating equipment’s related issues decision making e.g. Plant S/D, upset, slowdown, Projects, reliability and failures.
- PMD-1, PMD-2, TA, CMD, PE, PDC, EHSS, Ops, BP, SMT and EMT.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Proficient time and task management.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in KPIs .i.e. definition, capturing methods, analysis, reporting and corrective measures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Wide knowledge of safety and risk assessment for the petrochemical and process industries
- Demonstrate experience in a multi-cultural work environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Good knowledge in API standards related to condition monitoring e.g. API 670 .etc.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Above average command of the English language
Qualifications and experience:
- BSME Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified Level 2 vibration analyst.
- Demonstrated experience rotor dynamics and balancing, rotor balancing, Bently Nevada System 1, and RBM vibration software.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance in Oil /Gas/chemical plant.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.