Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
Machinery Analyst provides technical support to ensure safe & reliable operation and maintenance activities of machinery equipment. This includes creations of PM, performance monitoring/assuring, troubleshooting, preparation of maintenance scope of Corrective Maintenance related to machinery equipment, initiating major maintenance and capital projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with the company’s policies and SHEM's procedures and contribute to achieving target SHE rates. Also leading assigned safety investigation or analysis as required.
- Support Operation and Maintenance daily activities (normal or emergency cases) related to machinery equipment. This includes monitoring/assuring and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Review/monitor supplier designs for machinery equipment against standards, specifications, process requirements. Also enhance machinery equipment reliability and availability of equipment especially SHE and production critical equipment by utilizing all internal and external resources including vendors and contractors. In addition, all other relevant documents to be documented and tracked.
- Ensure the availability of all machinery spare parts of SHE, and production critical and other required spares.
- Review and support material team with required data for new part registration formalities and follow up for all issues related to Mechanical systems obsoleteness.
- Support all machinery equipment related TA/ Shut down preparation, execution quality checks and following up on findings. Also complete all assigned technical evaluation on time.
- Identify defect elimination (DE) list of machinery equipment that pose a threat to production and/or have high maintenance costs and support Root Cause Failure
- Analyses investigations to develop and implement both short term and long term cost effective corrective actions.
- Generate new SMP and ensure QA/ QC with SMP is well implemented to provide quality execution of all maintenance activities.
- Provide machinery equipment maintenance technical input for plant modification through MOC review meetings to insure safe operation and design of equipment and related changes.
- Support other reliability tools (RCM) analysis, field visit and develop proactive Maintenance practices and improvement plans.
- Initiates and support machinery equipment projects that improve efficiency and / or reduces maintenance costs.
- Supports the maintenance team with daily major issues to Solve and maintain all machinery equipment performance by providing detailed analysis and actions.
- Lead resolutions of complex technical and safety related problems.
- Engage and influence leaders to adopt new ideas to enhance safety, reliability, sustainability or cost saving.
- Investigate & implement the corrective actions for quality related problems.
- Generating specific and effect short and long-term actions /recommendations to enhance all mechanical integrity.
- Engaging effectively with all levels (front liners, supervisors , Managers, Senior Manager and Executive management team)
- Measuring department performance and driving continual measurable improvement over time.
- Assessing machinery equipment integrity risks effectively, and making appropriate decisions to eliminate them or to safeguard against their impact.
- Show strong leadership Skills:
- Conduct risk assessment audits
- Must be target driven for Results
- Effective crisis management
- Manage conflict
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Develop and Empower People
- Enforce general EHSS Rules
- Incident Investigation and reporting
- Demonstrate company’s Values and Code of Ethics Awareness
- Business Planning and KPl 's
- Coaching & Mentoring of staff
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
- Good understanding of SHEMS and SHEMS MS
- Manufacturing Management systems experience (e.g. Maintenance management systems)
- Must be able to analyse procedures accurately
- Must be able to analyse statistics and write reports
- General Managerial and leadership competencies
- Quick decision making abilities
- Must have good coaching skills
- Able to communicate in English, at senior level
- Able to conduct risk assessments and compile detailed reports
- Microsoft office proficient
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum degree in Mechanical engineering
- 8 Years’ experience in a similar role
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.