Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CITIZENS FROM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY!
Purpose of the job
Recording, processing, analysis, measurement, reporting, monitoring and controlling of costs and expenditure in line with annual Budget, KPIs, FDA (MAS) and all applicable Finance and Company policies and procedures to ensure value protection for the company.
Manage as assigned SAP Administration, financial transactions processing, SAP Processing and Reconciliation and other Financial Support roles/tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Transactions processing, monitoring and control of Sadaf costs and expenditure in line with annual Budget, KPIs, FDA (MAS) and all applicable Finance policies and procedures.
- Interface with Shared Service Vendor Services (SSVS) & Shared Service Employee Services (SS ES), vendors and employee queries and clarifications
- Maintain Finance Archive
- Monitor monthly & quarterly bank accounts recons & account closing
- SAP Processing and Reconciliation: Prepare and record financial and accounting transactions and Support End Month Closing Activities and all internal / external adhoc requirements under the companies scope including posting of payments in SAP, journal entries posting, posting of Bank Statements, clearing of accounts (USD & SAR), and Bank Accounts reconciliation.
- Support statutory reporting in line with applicable accounting standards and audits including Annual Financial Statements, Partners audit, JOPA audit and Government audit bureau
- Support End Month Closing Process including planning and scheduling, ensuring each process step is properly actioned, liaise with Production Engineers and Planning & Economics team etc to ensure a proper close-out.
- Documentation management: effective records retention and management and provide documents to retention focal point for filing and archiving and recovery to support audits, tax and zakat and other documentation needs.
- Manage SAP Authorization administration. Including User creation and deletion, SAP roles Assignment, deactivation of unused SAP user’s accounts, SAP authorization roles periodic cleansing and segregation of duties reviews.
- Deliver any other Finance role or task as may be assigned within the Finance Department as part of optimal staff assignment and utilization.
- Data integrity audits
- Able to meet reporting deadlines
- Ensure compliance with management guidelines for cost effectiveness
- Meet set EMC deadlines
- Data analysis and measurement
- Execute actions arising from internal and external audits
- Delivery in line with specifications and budgets
Additional skills required:
- Good time management skills
- Able to use IT enablers
- Value the contribution of others and embrace diversity
- Understanding, communicating, and creating documents necessary to conduct business
- Dedicated and focused
- Sound Knowledge of SAP Financial System
- Quick Learning abilities and responsive to supervision
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Financial Accounting or related field
- Professional Accounting Certification is an advantage
- SAP Expertise is an advantage
- Level 4 or above in English.
- 5 years of Accounting Experience preferably in the Chemicals or Manufacturing Industry.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through toresponse204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.