New Germany KZN
Production or operations tertiary experience
SHIFT position - 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off
MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS
GOOD TRAINING SKILLS
To maintain an efficient production environment within the requirements of health & safety, lean standards.
- Ensure sufficient stock holding of all raw and packaging materials are available when required.
- Ensure that all production orders are closed off on a daily basis.
- Ensure the upkeep of all factory maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure new employees are trained and well inducted with company policies and procedures with great emphasis on health and safety.
- Ensure all production statistics are recorded on relevant computer programs.
- Ensure that all batches are manufactured in accordance with the manufacturing procedure for the product,
- Follow through with Quality Control on product testing and report all delays longer than an hour to the Production Supervisor,
- Maintain good house-keeping,
- Any other reasonable duty as instructed from time to time.
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to jillthecandidate.co.za
Fully comprehensive CV in WORD format.
Copy of last payslip
Copy of qualifications
Copy of ID
2 contactable referees, if you have any written references, please send those
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.