Looking for a seasoned candidate who has worked in insurance/ financial services (non negtiable)
A mature individual who is good with relationship building, is an executor with a high tolerance threshold.
Provide guidance on relevant HR policies and procedures. Successfully deliver short to medium term change projects.
- Strong business acumen – understands the business strategy and its implications for HR
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Acts as a coach and trusted advisor to senior leaders
- Has influence beyond their immediate area of responsibility
- Provides a high level of HR advice to clients across a range of issues, often complex and strategic
- Excellent programme leadership skills
- Strong depth and breadth across the core HR areas
- Highly collaborative across HR – ensuring all areas are integrated and seen as one team to the client
Minimum B. Degree, relevant Social Sciences or Business qualifications.
Minimum 5-6 years HR experience in a medium size or large financial services company.
Knows and applies HR concepts, practices and procedures aligning to Group HR;
Minimum supervision in performing work and assignments that are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity