Production Manager: must have extensive experience in a achine shop environment.
Oversee all the production activities in the Finish/Grind Shop in a heavy/medium duty shop consisting of Turning Lathes machines.
1. Manage all foreman and personnel in workshops.
2. Trouble shooting of various machining problems.
3. Ensure all Personnel have been trained in the tasks they are doing.
4. Ensure the workshops are productive in completing tasks at every station.
5. Setting daily production targets and analyzing the previous days production.
6. Assist Programmers in approving new programmes accurately.
7. Ensuring the shop floor maintaince accurate records as required.
9. Determine/implement ways of improving the machining efficiency.
10. Ensure cost effective use of labour and labour overtime.
Skills and Experience
Experience in Managing a medium to large component machine shop.
CNC Machining experience.
A thorough knowledge of programming and trouble shooting.
Practical knowledge on measuring equipment.
Send detailed cv in Word Format, stipulate salary at current and last company worked at, reason for leaving current and last company,notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv for the client.