Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Salary with all allowance (housing & transport & food) is 5000 USD
- Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
- Record patients' health histories.
- Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct clinical or basic research.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
- Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, and endocrinologic tests.
- Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discoloured skin, or oily skin.
- Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
- Prescribe hormonal agents or topical treatments such as contraceptives, spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoid, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
- Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
- Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
- Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
- Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
- Conduct complete skin examinations.
- Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.