Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Any City in China
One Year Contract
Type of Business:
Education / School
12 000 – 16 000 RMB
Teach English, literature, writing, reading, and plan and deliver lessons & evaluate the students’ work progress. Marking of papers. Have a solid understanding of pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure. Must be able to use various instructional strategies to meet the needs of the students. Have an excellent communication skill to be able to engage classes effectively and communicate well with parents, colleagues and school administration. Travel, accommodation, medical insurance etc. will be supplied by employer.
Key Performance Areas:
- Work 5 days week (weekends included), 2 days off
- 40 working hours (25 teaching hours + 15 office hours)
- Teach - Kindergarten – 3 – 6 years of age
- Be able to perform all kind of activities with students – Jumping, walking, gesturing, standing the entire classes. etc.
- Abilities to teach AP Level classes
- Curriculum support and well-equipped classroom
- Be able to work with foreign teachers
- Education Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELT/DELTA – Certificate preferred
- 22 – 50 years of age
- Non – Criminal Background check
- Police Clearance certificate
- Residence card/ ID document – America, Austria, Canada, South Africa and U.K.
- +2 years working experience in teaching English after graduation
- Must have English as first & home language
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.