Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Dubai / Nairobi / South Africa
3 years (with the option of extending)
Type of Business:
$7500 plus other benefits to be discussed during the interview only
Purpose of the role:
We provide comprehensive, fully integrated and flexible payment software and services that help financial institutions and payment service providers meet rapidly changing market demands. We help build and manage all-scale electronic payment systems that generate new revenue and improve profits
- Degree in business or banking essential
- Professional experience: not less than (3) three years of direct sales in the EFT industry, experience in retail banking is a plus
- Strong knowledge of EFT and retail banking industry. Preferably, working experience at one of the global competitors (ACI, CR2, BPC, OpenWay, Tieto, TSYS etc.) or in any other relative company (terminal vendor / CBS supplier, etc.).
- Fluent English – not negotiable
- Knowledge of French / Arabic / Russian is a plus
- Degree in IT is desired
- 30-45 Years of age
- Able to travel often
- Market analysis of regions on the African continent (South / East / Central Africa) for the Company products and services sales.
- Leads and relationships development with potential customers. Sales process management starting from lead creation to the deployed project supervision.
- Interaction with potential customers: presentations, business negotiation, business requirements analysis, contracts negotiation, sales process and sales team management.
- Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions; interacts with potential customers, delivering speeches, articles and etc.
- Bid process supervision, development of commercial proposals and other activity related to tender processes.
- Analysis of regional specific requirements and demand for new products and services including analysis of business potential of such products and services sales.
- Interaction with the global pre-sales support team for joint internal projects.
- Account Management, business development and secondary sales to the existing Company Customers in region.
- Reporting according to corporate rules and regulations to the MEA Managing Director / Appointed supervisor and other Company management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Confident speaker
- Good knowledge of the dedicated markets – South / East and Central Africa. Experience and prospects availability from any other markets of Africa and Middle East is a plus
- Must be able to uphold a corporate image at all times
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.