Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
- Perform full accounting function to Balance Sheet, including but not limited to
- Full Creditors Function & Monthly Reconciliation Reports
- Full Debtors Function & Monthly Reconciliation Reports
- Follow up on outstanding Debtors accounts
- Handling customer & supplier queries
- Vendor & Supplier Applications
- Weekly & monthly invoicing – includes consignment stock
- Full Cash Book Function - daily capture, reconcile
- Loading payments on banking system & sending supplier remittance advices
- Processing Purchase orders on live system – call in’s from field operators
- Matching documentation - PO, Delivery note, Invoice
- Vat returns
- Own Filing
- Work with Auditors to ensure annual audit and financial year end run smoothly
- Full monthly reporting function
- Between 35 to 45
- Own car and License
- 10 years + Experience as a bookkeeper/Accountant
- Mature, level headed, able to work under pressure.
- Degree is not a prerequisite, but some accounting diploma or course is preferable
- We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated experienced person with solid bookkeeping / accounting experience.
- Well Spoken
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.