Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Purpose of the role:
To supervise the transport of goods from their point of location to different places where they will be sold and used. To schedule and make necessary arrangements about how and when the products will be transported.
The main duty is to oversee the over-all cost and quantity of products that will be distributed. They are in charge of implementing systems and plans of the institution, analysing data to improve execution of work, distributing tasks and managing schedule of workers. They also responsible in handling the financial budget, settling all needs in the supplies, negotiating with customers, and implementing all the policies and rules of the company. They also develop solutions and analyse problems for the growth of the business entity, negotiate with partners or company representatives, evaluate necessary inventories or costs and reduce costs through market research or other means. They also ensure the safety, security and health of every transport worker:
- Process invoicing and shipping instruction on a daily basis.
- Manage all aging stock at the company Warehouse.
- Liaise with freight forwarders and logistic agents to ensure timeous delivery to Distributors.
- Monitor shipment status & update Procurement Team.
- Conduct daily billing and saving documents in shared drive.
- Analyse monthly reports & provide Procurement Team with variance comments, relating to Lead-time & Sales.
- Upload Distributor Export Documents onto the company Portal.
- Completion of Monthly Freight Forwarder provision checks and payment requisition submission.
- Creation of Foreign Export Contracts on the system.
- Quarterly Target and Shipping Rule Setting to be completed and agreed with distributors.
- Completion of annual freight forwarder tenders.
- Matric and a relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 5 years related experience
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Time management
- Good integrity
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a similar role a must
- Knowledge of transport legislation
- Ability to interpret maps
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.