Plan, deploy, direct, and integrate business processes and IT software systems. This role is responsible for systems such as but not limited to Syspro (ERP), Qwix (WMS), Qlikview (BI), ESS (HR), Virtual Postman, CRM, Candy, interfacing with and define business processes and utilization of available systems to ensure the smooth operation of the Integrated Systems
- Analyse business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify system functionalities to support proposed/reviewed business processes
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between applications
- Prepare and discuss functional specifications for ERP, CRM, and related systems projects and improvements. Train and support business personnel on the usage and administration of ERP and CRM systems (functional user training and technical training)
- Monitor business best practices and current releases of ERP and CRM applications, advising on associated business risks and opportunities
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to ensure that all Systems meet the business requirements. Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for Software Systems.
- Document designed processes and configurations, providing training and technical support for end users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Establish and manage service level agreements with end users.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote software across the organization’s network. Conduct research and recommend enhancements/upgrades.
- Testing and deployment of enhancements/upgrades.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure services.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of Systems, including but not limited to Syspro, Qwix, Qlikview, ESS, Virtual Postman and Candy.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation and data integrity of all Systems.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent Systems activities. Providing training and technical support for end users
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric, MCSE, A+, N+
- 2+ years’ experience in process definitions and integration with IT systems
- Intermediary knowledge of ERP systems (structure, functionalities, configuration), preferably Syspro or SAP
- Intermediary knowledge of software packages (ERP, CRM, WMS, BI)
- Experience with all aspects of a complex business environment, including sales and distribution, supply chain, manufacturing, project management and finance
- Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and laws) to company operations.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting system configuration and user related errors.
Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and IT infrastructure principles.