DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects.
- Ensure that the customer contractual and technical requirements are met on all facets of each project.
- Be involved in planning, execution, control & closure for each project.
- Cost control of each project
- Place orders
- Expedite delivery.
- Attend regular project update meetings.
- Monthly reporting on all facets of all projects.
- Interface with group companies, departments, Internationally and various sub suppliers to ensure that all equipment and products supplied meet the technical specifications that are specified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A recognised tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- Project management experience in the electrical engineering industry and dealing with multi-disciplinary projects.
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SYPRO and MS Projects.
- A legal driver’s licence.
- A valid passport.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. Communication in Afrikaans will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Good telephone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- To adhere to principles of excellent Customer Service (both external and internal).
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.