Financial Planner Liberty
As a leading South African financial services provider, Liberty serves individual, business and institutional clients and we have developed a unique platform to continue to strengthen our leadership position. It is important for everyone to have a financial plan in place that leads us to
where we want to be in life. Joining a team of winners, you will set up your own business practice within one of the most dynamic and respected companies in South Africa.
- To sell Liberty products in a professional manner enabling Agency and Entrepreneurs Distributions in achieving its strategic vision & therefore meeting targets profitably.
- To prospect for clients/ to obtain leads to secure appointments - daily activity.
- To conduct a professional FNA to make needs based recommendation that could lead to a sale.
- To achieve sales targets as set out by Liberty.
- To build relationships with clients so that consultant wins confidence, credibility and trust.
- Elicit information to maximize the effectiveness of a client’s portfolio. To secure 2nd appointment.
- To give objective professional advice on client’s needs.
- To portray the appropriate propriety in their target market.
- To meet all legislative requirements.
- To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market & industry related subjects.
- To remain adequately equipped and knowledgeable regarding the latest technology.
- To build a long-term professional, profitable practice
- Must be a SA citizen or Permanent Resident, must have a valid 13 digit ID number that is checked by MIE.
- A minimum matric/ grade 12 qualification or equivalent as defined by SAQA.
- If the individual has 5 years' experience in the industry - as per DOFA date, then the relevant NQF 5 qualification applies
- If the individual has 2 years' experience in the industry - as per the DOFA date, the RE qualification applies.
- Valid SA drivers licence
- Reliable motor vehicle
- SA income tax number.
- No criminal record
- Credit clear