Hydraulics Sales Engineer.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- A matric certificate or equivalent,
- Relevant certificate,
- Good communication skills in English
- Communicates in a clear and convincing manner. Is able to persuade and gain the agreement of others.
- Organises and structures own time effectively. Works systematically and plans things in advance.
- Code 08 licence
- 5 Years Technical experience
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Relevant working experience as a Sales Engineer
- Knowledge of Hydraulic work i.e.motor / pump repair / reconditioning.
- Experience in sales, service & technical support of Piston Pumps & Motors including low speed high torque radial piston motors or similar will advantageous.
- Understanding of computer software i.e. competent in MS Office Package & Pastel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Weekly expense sheet hand in for MD to authorize
- Presentation to customers
- Address complaints and suggestions
- Regular interaction with customers
- Knowledge of environment & overall direction of organisation
- Knowledge of organisational strengths & weaknesses
- Aware of opportunities & potential threats
- Basic knowledge and skills in formulating & implementing a strategic purpose & specific strategic action plans – site and client specifics.
Salary: R20,000.00 minimum + commission.
Company bakkie, laptop, phone and corporate cards (both credit and petrol card).
Send detailed cv in Word Format, stipulate salary at current and last company worked at, reason for leaving current and last company, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv for the client.