Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
3 years (with the option of extending)
Type of Business:
To be discussed during the interview only
- Chosen regions of African continent (South / East / Central Africa) and Middle East market analysis for the Company products and services promotion / competiveness
- Working closely with the sales team on bid process supervision, development of technical proposals and other activity related to tender processes on proposals and pitches for business
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
- Product presentations and demos delivery to the prospects and customers
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions; interacting with potential customers, delivering speeches, articles and etc.
- Analysis of regional specific requirements and demand for new products and services including analysis of business potential of such products and services sales
- Interaction with the global pre-sales support team for joint internal projects
- Reporting according to corporate rules and regulations to the MEA Managing Director / Appointed supervisor and other Company management.
- Previous experience as a pre-sales manager / technical engineer / project manager in any competitive (OW, BPC, CR2, ACI, Tieto, FIS, and others) or relative organization (Core-banking, Remote banking solutions, etc.)
- Must be a EFT solution matter expert with extensive EFT software experience
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff is a way that is easy to understand
- Strong knowledge of EFT and retail banking industry.
- Preferably, working experience at one of the global competitors (ACI, CR2, BPC, OpenWay, Tieto, TSYS etc.) or in any other relative company (terminal vendor / CBS supplier, etc.) would be strong advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the dedicated markets – South / East and Central Africa as well as Middle East. Experience and prospects availability from any other markets of Africa and Middle East is a plus
- Professional experience: not less than (3) three years within EFT industry, experience in retail banking is a plus.
- Fluent English is strongly required (not lower than C1)
- Knowledge of French / Arabic / Russian is a plus
- Degree in IT is a plus
- Initiative, Self-organization, Openness and flexibility to work in international team
- Good capability in self-learning
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.