Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Constantia Kloof, West Rand
Type of Business:
R 15 000.00 (Plus override commission on all the Financial Advisors.)
Responsible for supervising operations within an insurance practice. Manages adjusters, investigators, and appraisers. Insures claims are processed in a timely manner and resolves issues that arise during process.
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Management experience in an Insurance company
- Must have RE5
- Must have NQF 5 qualifications
- Well spoken
- Strictly Must have Sales Experience in an Insurance Company
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.