To install, maintain and program all Nashua and Nashua approved models of PBX, VBX & Connectivity equipment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
• Install, maintain and program equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with other team members, consultants, key customers, and key suppliers to solve specific challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
• Maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers, building a favourable company image.
• Resolve problems and complaints as they arise.
• Increase brand awareness for the company
• Successfully resolve customer issues timely and professionally.
• Update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. • Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
• Install, maintain and monitor hardware to ensure functionality.
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Ensure security and privacy of systems.
• Provide orientation, training and guidance to users on how to operate new equipment.
• Troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve problems when needed.
• Maintain detailed records/logs of repairs and fixes as well as hours worked.
• Identify equipment shortages and place the necessary orders.
• Pre and Post photos of installations to be placed on clients file.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS &EXPERIENCE
• A+ & N+
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• 3 Years’ experience installing, maintaining and programming PBX (Panasonic, etc), VBX & Connectivity (ECN, VoIP, Data, Fibre) systems (analogue & IP)
• Computer Literacy (MS Office), IP programming
• Communicate on all levels
• Planning & Organisational skills
• Promoting and safe guarding the Company’s assets, reputation and brand.
• Site surveys with sales people
• Customer care, client liaison and relationship building skills
• RSA citizen
• Valid driver’s licence
• Clear criminal record
• Good contactable references
• Flexible working hours – after hours, call out’s, etc.