Senior HR Business Partner
R40 000 – R50 000 CtC Per Month
Green Point, Cape Town
B.Degree HR (Hons will be advantageous)
Valid Drivers License & Own Transport
Passed credit and criminal checks
S.A Citizen or valid work permit for S.A.
8 years’ experience in similar position, 3 of which is in management
· In depth knowledge of Talent and People Management
· Understand Business ethics, values and integrity
· In depth knowledge of current trends and requirements relating to business, with an emphasis on people
· Excellent knowledge of HRIS and data analysis
· Proficient in the use of MS Office
· Strong leadership and organisational skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
· A thorough understanding around the principles of People Management
· High level of integrity and dependability with a natural talent for leading, developing and mentoring people.
· Sound knowledge of strategic planning and management skills
· Sound knowledge of transformation and change management principles
· In-depth understanding of policy conceptualisation, analysis and implementation
· Solid and current knowledge of BCEA, LRA and other relevant
· Responsible for the improvement of the employee lifecycle, analyse and improve effectiveness of all stages
· Develop an end-to end recruitment strategy and SOP, taking into consideration the business needs for people, growth, processes and ultimate longevity.
· Implement and drive an employee and customer-centric strategy
· Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic people and other relevant business plans.
· Determine key objectives, targets and deliverables for each section within the HR / Training team and monitor that the team is consistently and effectively working towards the objectives.
· Ensure effective organisational structures, sufficient resources and effective business processes for each department to achieve its objective.
· Responsible for the integrity and confidentiality of information pertaining to employees and business.
· Aligning the Human Resource Department structures with the business needs and external demands
· Take ownership of and be responsible for outsourced functions relevant to HR and L&D
· Act as HRIS and Performance management champion and co-ordinate performance management services
· Provide advice and support to Line management and Exco on HR change management issues
· Outsource the development of policies and procedures and ensure compliance and execution within the Company
· Establish and maintain a communication system that ensures effective liaison between People, Departments and encourage collaboration between all business units.
· Initiate and implement a succession planning process throughout the business, offer guidance and support to Management on the methodology of “ear marking”.
· Manage cultural diversity through analysing current affairs
· Conduct annual analysis of the Company’s individual performance results. Identify, support and formulate interventions to enable improved performance and productivity in association with the relevant line manager
· Establish relevant committees (e.g. Employment Equity committee and Training committee)
· Offer strategic advice to the Training and development department
· Initiate outcomes based training interventions.
· Ensure the WSP and ATR are in line with the company’s overall people objective
· Monitor and oversee the company culture strategy
· Manage Health & Safety
· Manage Facilities
· Financial Management / Budgets
· HR Strategy
· HR Operational
· HR Governance
· Executive Reporting
· Learning and Growth
· Vendor & Client management