Field Sales Rep Electrical
A well established company (Electrical) is looking for a Field Sales Rep for their Centurion Branch.
The External Sales - Generalist is responsible for maintaining an array of customer accounts as well as achieving high sales targets. These are also responsible for building strong sustainable relationships with existing as well as new clients.
Key Objectives (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
1. Analysis of the marketplace as well as possible designing of a market strategy based on their product offering and relative to the client base demographics.
2. Searching for and capitalising on new product opportunities Positioning and Branding for the respective product range in client stores.
3. Together with respective Brand or Category managers, developing product launch programs as well as formulation of customer days or product awareness campaigns within your client portfolio.
4. Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met.
5. Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information to your respective manager.
6. Training clients on products as and when required.
7. Executing sales strategies
8. Generating new leads and developing existing customers
9. Responding to customer enquiries.
10. Achieving high sales targets and goals.
11. Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
12. When required, giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
13. Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and providing these with excellent service and support at all times.
14. Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to respective manager.
15. Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
16. Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
17. As and when required, assisting in as well as liaising with any business partner with respects to any exhibition of any type with reference to the company and making yourself available for such an event to assist in ensuring the smooth running of such.
18. Quotation formulation and follow ups of such.
19. Attending Sales Meetings.
20. Planning as well as submission of weekly calls.
21. Reporting on weekly activities.
22. Customer account maintenance
23. Assist as and when required
24. Attending of ad hoc training session
25. Saturday work as per published roster
3-5 years Electrical sales
This position reports to: Sales Manager.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.